What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Spring Camp Thread

They obviously like Woods and his versatility. Despite what some people say, he is a good player, but he's not a high level safety. He can still play the position in certain packages, but LB is his potential future in the league, IMO. He's smart, has great football instincts with a nose for the ball, and has solid athleticism for the LB position, but needs to get to around 230 lbs (while maintaining that athleticism) to truly be effective.

YAK--I agree with you, my comments should not to be taken as a total slight to TW. He is an asset to this team. He is and has been a great Buff, and your compliments are appropriate. Great versatility, effort, and nose for the ball. Also, of all the KD Buffs, I'd say TW is the guy with the most "Drive" of any player. When he stepped in last year at LB it was really on the fly, and a tough go. With his size last year, he had great difficulty getting off blocks and not being swallowed up.

However, you put a guy like Ray Lewis/Biekart/Russell next to TW, even at 220 he could be a good drop ILB. Same with the Dline, if they hold and play well, TW's using his instincts to take a gap untouched by a blocker--he will make solid plays. He gets his nose in there.

Last edited:
Queue only lasted about 2 minutes before I was let in so that was nice. Got 6. Might have an extra or two if someone isn't able to get any but I'll update here when I know for sure.

Spring game tickets now officially on sale. Experiencing a high volume of requests. It’s by far the least expensive way to see the team in person so I imagine these might be hard to get after today.

They obviously like Woods and his versatility. Despite what some people say, he is a good player, but he's not a high level safety. He can still play the position in certain packages, but LB is his potential future in the league, IMO. He's smart, has great football instincts with a nose for the ball, and has solid athleticism for the LB position, but needs to get to around 230 lbs (while maintaining that athleticism) to truly be effective.
A recent WOM video showed him in shorts from an angle that made it look like he added some junk to the trunk. FTR I'm viewing from a strictly coaching analysis perspective, ahem.

They obviously like Woods...LB is his potential future in the league, IMO.

Bought club this time. Figure the game isn’t as important and an easy option to go inside will be nice. Plus a cheap $25 not to sit with the Poors can’t be beat
See you up there. Hedging my bets after last year's weather. At least the wife can move indoors if needed. :LOL:

210 to 230 is a huge jump.

I went from 230 to 250 in about six weeks without gear 🤷...yes it was mostly muscle
Wk Pain GIF by wksklep

Every spring clip I've seen shows the LB's 10-15 yards out of position, leaving the middle of the field open. Rew8nd of last year.
CP's friendship with Hart will impede this program from a winning tobthe level that he and we all want. It's alarming how incompetent he is

Back