What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Transfer Portal News - Please Respect My Decision

I love you guys.

This is my last post on AllBuffs.

I am retiring as I've gotten the call to serve God and I am going to serve the best way I can and be a good steward for God.

If this makes you want to go the direction I am going, repeat after me, "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you".

And

"Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires."

I loved my time here but this is a great calling and one I simply couldn't refuse.

I love each one of you and definitely can say that Colorado has some of the best fans in sports and so much good natured folks and I really enjoyed your banter.

Take care,
Pick
Take PAHI with you!

I'm actually looking at the Alto news and it's telling me one of two things.

1. Micah Welch is that dude and was on track to earn the workhorse spot
2. We got a dawg coming in the portal that the staff feels is the better option going forward.

I was hoping he was not the rb we were replacing. He's probably healthy and going to get paid to tear it up

I feel like this post excuses what I wanted to post hours ago after reading Pick’s goodbye.

Please, God. Take me PAHI instead!
Ben Stiller Awww GIF

JB is a moron, but he says something here that I think has some truth. This era of major CFB is basically a JUCO system of mercenaries cycling in and out within two years for better or worse. The amount of 3rd, 4th and 5th year players remaining with their original team out of HS is likely going to drop to zero or close to it.

I’ve listened to JB a couple of times and if you can get through the boorishness and cussing, he is actually a pretty smart guy.

Back