What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Transfer Portal News - Please Respect My Decision

Sad
Stupid
Oklahoma State got you to where you are
So dumb
I’ve long thought that so much of this movement (now that the doors have been opened) is not all about football and quite a bit to do with interpersonal connections, issues, and dynamics. It’s not even necessarily about people being d**ks or anything, but more about a player just enjoying being around a group of people or not feeling comfortable with a group.

If a player just isn’t enjoying his position group or coach, say, or just doesn’t connect with the way the HC lectures or tries to motivate, for what ever reason, it may make all the effort and hard work seem interminable.

I know I had coaches I just couldn’t stand listening to or a few people that just rubbed me the wrong way. They weren’t bad people—mostly. But it really made being on the team a chore.

Sure. This is a professional sport, but if a player can leave as easily as they can now…. I think it’s a factor.

Back