What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

There must be some sort of 'cleaning process' he can go through, right?!
tumblr_o9sthrpWQE1qmob6ro1_500.gifv

I thought I was being aggressive and it's now past my projections.
Here's a list of who's left from pre-CP

I think this is what's left. Sort of feels like they haven't gotten to the LB, OL and TE room yet! Or have they? DB, Edge, DL and WR positions were cleaned. I could see another handful being announced soon.

Ham - LB
Hurtado - LB
Kerry - LB
Magalei - LB
Mister W - LB

Fauria - TE
Pasarello - TE
Olsen - TE

Gustav - Edge
Hankerson - RB
Woods - S
Bethel - CB
Carter - QB
Robinson - WR
Sami - DL

Wells - IOL
Wiley - OL
Lichtenhan - OT
Edwards - OT
Gray - OT

Guys that CP brought in now gone:
Beasley - CB
Mugharbil - OL
How many more off that list? Personally, I see a few more.

Free press release from Coach Prime via Carl Reed at 247 where Coach, uhh...I mean Carl, explains the program. Nik was correct that there won't be 85 on scholarship this year.

Not announced portal.

CB Nigel Bethel Jr. - cut
OL Gerad Christian-Lichtenhan - not cut
OL Carter Edwards - not cut
TE Caleb Fauria - not cut
LB Joshka Gustav - not cut
LB Marvin Ham - not cut
RB Anthony Hankerson - not cut
LB Isaac Hurtado - not cut
LB Eoghan Kerry - not cut
TE Erik Olsen - not cut
TE Louis Passarello - not cut
OL Van Wells - not cut
OL Jake Wiley - not cut
S Trevor Woods - not cut

I don't believe the LBs have been cut yet. I think this will be the TE room long term. It's hard to find guys in the portal for that position.

Not announced portal.

CB Nigel Bethel Jr. - cut
OL Gerad Christian-Lichtenhan - not cut
OL Carter Edwards - not cut
TE Caleb Fauria - not cut
LB Joshka Gustav - not cut
LB Marvin Ham - not cut
RB Anthony Hankerson - not cut
LB Isaac Hurtado - not cut
LB Eoghan Kerry - not cut
TE Erik Olsen - not cut
TE Louis Passarello - not cut
OL Van Wells - not cut
OL Jake Wiley - not cut
S Trevor Woods - not cut

I don't believe the LBs have been cut yet. I think this will be the TE room long term. It's hard to find guys in the portal for that position.
Are you saying no cut is list of guys they’re keeping

Are you saying no cut is list of guys they’re keeping
Yep or they haven't made a decision yet (LB or OL). Most of these guys made the cut. All you really have to do is look for their profile on the team page and if it's gone, there gone. OL and LB are still being decided for. For example, some position coaches still haven't cut guys yet but most have.

Got word on Yousef. He was actually gonna be moving forward but they got a big time commitment and sadly it pushed Yousef out the door. Yousef was always more of a long term play due to the accident and he's still recovering.

A big time commitment....out of Houston maybe?

All I want to say is thanks Sparty for taking Tuck off of CU’s hands. Who knows if things would be better in what would have been year five? It doesn’t really even matter at this mile marker in the journey…

Back