What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

As far as winning is concerned, I'm excited for a less disinterested sarcastic Duff
What does that even look like from Duff?

I remember a person like that..., that was during the dan Hawkins years pre-2011...I think That guy's name was Boulder Buff. . I wonder what happened to him....?

Last edited:
What does that even look like from Duff?
1670862955173.png

KB2V.gif

Cole is a 2nd/3rd Stringer on JSU. That's means they don't like a lot of the LBs here at all.

JUCO transfer. Smart kid. Good locker room guy and work ethic. Definitely a depth piece, not a starter. It would be crazy if he became one.
doesn't look like he played much, was/is he hurt? Would explain why he would skip the bowl game

doesn't look like he played much, was/is he hurt? Would explain why he would skip the bowl game
No, he's not in the rotation much. He's not a bad player, JSU was loaded at LB with All American Aubrey Miller and he almost never comes out of the game but Cole is not a stud. He's solid. Smart player but yeah, Davis and Miller were JSU best linebackers. Hopson is more of a hybrid pass rusher who can play LB. Cole is versatile but he's not in the rotation. Deion better get Davis as well.

Back