What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

I don't know if we're in the mix here, but Armond Hawkins and Coach Prime both follow.

Seems like a fantastic young man with his dedication and sense of responsibility. Former 5* out of Allen, TX who didn't transfer when Riley left, but after more OU changes and him missing a lot of time with a foot injury, the 2019 5* is looking for a situation that will get him to the NFL.

Impressive guy if you read the long article about him written last year when he considered transferring but decided not to (love his parents, too). I hope he's choosing to be a Buff among a whole bunch of options.

I don't know if we're in the mix here, but Armond Hawkins and Coach Prime both follow.

Seems like a fantastic young man with his dedication and sense of responsibility. Former 5* out of Allen, TX who didn't transfer when Riley left, but after more OU changes and him missing a lot of time with a foot injury, the 2019 5* is looking for a situation that will get him to the NFL.

Impressive guy if you read the long article about him written last year when he considered transferring but decided not to (love his parents, too). I hope he's choosing to be a Buff among a whole bunch of options.

would be great to have him here.

Not sure if I've seen CB Metcalf mentioned before, but he's got the Buffs tagged. He has a number of offers from big time schools.

Found his CU offer tweet and posted it in the recruiting forum.

Edit: Upon further investigation, Tevis is '24 recruit and he has an older brother TJ who is a '23 recruit currently committed to Arkansas.

Last edited:
Back