What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 English OLB Kofi Taylor-Barrocks (Signed to COLORADO)

Saul Goodman Getting Weird GIF by Better Call Saul

That’s rich…. Buncha pasty teabags who get sunburnt indoors, eat “mushy peas”, and celebrate a sport which often ends 0-0 think football is soft
Counterpoint - why do you need all those pads to play your version of Rugby/Australian rules?

I went solo to London in June 2010. Other than a one day bus ride to Stonehenge, Roman baths, and a town kept 13th century for tourists and movies, I just ran around London going to museums and checking touristy sites. I couldn't believe you get within arm's reach of Van Gogh's. It was kind of spur of the moment cuz American was doubling miles, so I basically made gold on that trip. Cool story bro.
Roman baths are pretty cool and york was even better. Pub on every block and the Guinness was cold. 5 course meal at the etihad watching man city was up there as well.

Yep. I was watching his highlights and there were times I was yelling at the screen. "That's not the gap to take!" Then he'd redirect, run around traffic, and make the tackle. Dude just needs coaching and competition. He's got all the tools to be a damn good player.
I guess you could say he needs to learn how to mind the gap.

Heh. “Mind the gap”. That’s meant to have people be careful when getting on and off the subway in London. Thing is, the gap between the platform and the train is like 3 inches. It’s hardly worth the attention it gets, but “mind the gap” has become a London trademark. I digress.

Counterpoint:

Anyone who questions the toughness of rugby players is a fool. They hit hard, they bleed, break bones, tear up joints.

It isn't though the repetitive collisions that exist in American football.

To question the toughness of players in either sport makes no sense. They are different kinds of violence but each is violence based.

Heh. “Mind the gap”. That’s meant to have people be careful when getting on and off the subway in London. Thing is, the gap between the platform and the train is like 3 inches. It’s hardly worth the attention it gets, but “mind the gap” has become a London trademark. I digress.
Ubl

Anyone who questions the toughness of rugby players is a fool. They hit hard, they bleed, break bones, tear up joints.

It isn't though the repetitive collisions that exist in American football.

To question the toughness of players in either sport makes no sense. They are different kinds of violence but each is violence based.
Agreed. I love both.

If we're talking cover corners, I go 1) Sanders 2) Revis and 3) Green. Woodson and Champ join those guys in my top 5 with the "complete corner" consideration. Overall, I've got Deion-Rod a close 1-2 with them being separated from the other 3.
Respectable opinion. Out of that group, I see Prime as the weakest tackler. To me, that’s what keeps it much closer.

Woodson was a freaking safety with lockdown corner skills. Weren't many like him. Yeah I know he was a corner first. A big, fast, and physical one.

Respectable opinion. Out of that group, I see Prime as the weakest tackler. To me, that’s what keeps it much closer.
This, Prime could be a liability against the run game.

He was also a guy who took chances to make the spectacular play but as a result also gave up some plays.

As a pure corner I like Champ and Woodson. Guys who got fewer INTs because teams just simply didn't bother trying them.

Beauty contest though. You could take any of them in either order and be right or wrong depending on criteria and who is judging.

This, Prime could be a liability against the run game.

He was also a guy who took chances to make the spectacular play but as a result also gave up some plays.

As a pure corner I like Champ and Woodson. Guys who got fewer INTs because teams just simply didn't bother trying them.

Beauty contest though. You could take any of them in either order and be right or wrong depending on criteria and who is judging.
True, but he cut the field in half. That seems to help a bit. :D

Back