What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to other '24 AL OT Jac'Qawn McRoy

The only reason Oregon has a winning record against us is that we joined the PAC just in time for our administration to put us in the worst stretch in our history.

Compare all the historical stuff below like NCs, Conf. Champs, etc. and Uncle Phil's money hasn't gotten them what they think it has.

Oregon though is a blue blood when it comes to ugly uniforms.
and wearing signature shoes from the coach of a former conference foe.

Ultimate Warrior Sport GIF by WWE

The entire Hat selection is played out. Or the unoriginal "I'm taking my talents too"...
Celebrate but disrespecting a school that showed you love and paid for you and your family to see a new place and feed you well. It's low class. I'm not even bothered he didn't sign, it's the disrespect that ruffles my feathers. Enjoy Eugene

You may be old-school, but this has been going on forever. How old of school are you?

You may be old-school, but this has been going on forever. How old of school are you?
Riding wagons was a thing once too... How about being original. Or, at a minimum, act like your parents taught you a little class

I may be old school, but throwing a schools hat on the ground is trash 🗑 When he transfers out of UO next year, I don't want him!

Oregon will be the new Iowa/Minnesota/Wisconsin in the B1G. Every few years they might be in the mix. I think UW will prove to be the better school in this switcheroo.

Hope this kid enjoys being mid.

Back