What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to other '24 AL SDE Jeremiah Beaman

Having your college fans so tuned in to recruiting that they would know a player and chant his name...is insane.

THIS is the prime effect. You've got kids in boulder so obsessed with football they're tracking recruits. If you flip this kid from Bama to CU, Rick better back up a Brinks truck and sign prime to $10M a year.

Exactly. These guys recruiting to the hottest atmosphere in US sports is almost unfair. Been hearing rumblings from recruiting folks that the 2024 Buffs class is potentially unprecedented and that 2025 is tracking to be even better.
I missed this thread. But I’m curious, are they saying that CU is going to take a larger prep class than expected or is this the combined class they are talking about?

I missed this thread. But I’m curious, are they saying that CU is going to take a larger prep class than expected or is this the combined class they are talking about?
They believe that due to the prep interest in CU that the percentage of new roster additions will skew more towards preps than previously thought.

They believe that due to the prep interest in CU that the percentage of new roster additions will skew more towards preps than previously thought.
Probably a good thing. The transfer portal treadmill is better than the old JUCO treadmill, but getting off them to top notch prep recruiting sooner rather than later is a good thing IMO.

Has Coach Prime done any in home visits? It seems like its always just getting the guys to come up to Boulder for an OV. The last Well Off video showed the Champions Center basically a ghost town so hoping everybody still on staff is on the road recruiting?!

In home visits for keystone recruits are important.
I agree. Ducks Wire pops up on my Microsoft Edge feed and shows photos with Lanning in home visits with multiple recruits and of course we saw Saban’s photo with our guy yesterday. If CU is doing these in home visits, it would be nice to get more visibility out there. IF Prime isn’t
going to in home visits (I have no idea if he is or isn’t) you know these guys are definitely using this against us.

I agree. Ducks Wire pops up on my Microsoft Edge feed and shows photos with Lanning in home visits with multiple recruits and of course we saw Saban’s photo with our guy yesterday. If CU is doing these in home visits, it would be nice to get more visibility out there. IF Prime isn’t
going to in home visits (I have no idea if he is or isn’t) you know these guys are definitely using this against us.
It gives an element of Prime is more important than you and you need to go to him, but we care more, so here I am.

Back