What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to CU '24 DC OT Jordan Seaton

Who knows if this is even linked or not? But I wonder if we told Gavin Layton that he won't get any playing time because Jordan Seaton is expected to commit.

brinks-truck-cash.gif

Any word? Did he run for the hills screaming or get inspired to save us?
I don't think there would be much that happened last night that would be dissuasive to a commitment . A beautiful evening, a fairly energized crowd and a close score against a ranked team. I know that I'm critical of the staff for not running the ball more, and for clock management, I'm not sure why he would run for the hills.

Last edited:
I don't think there would be much that happened last night that would be dissuasive to a signing. A beautiful evening, a fairly energized crow and a close score against a ranked team. I know that I'm critical of the staff for not running the ball more, and for clock management, I'm not sure why he would run for the hills.
We had a epic collapse against Stanford and shortly after we had one of the top QB's in the country commit for '25. If anything, these kids see we aren't far off and visualize how they can help.

Nobody is committing to Colorado because they believe the program is currently great. Top players who come here are choosing to be part of a rebuild to greatness that will put them at the forefront of the sports world when it happens.
100%. If I’m a top player, I see all of Colorado’s losses (save for the Oregon game) as winnable if the team had 15-20 player upgrades. Top players generally have strong levels of confidence, which helps them envision being one of those 15-20 players.

100%. If I’m a top player, I see all of Colorado’s losses (save for the Oregon game) as winnable if the team had 15-20 player upgrades. Top players generally have strong levels of confidence, which helps them envision being one of those 15-20 players.
Completely encapsulates the 1985-89 recruiting classes where absolute studs came in under Coach Mac cause he said they were the “one” they needed to get over the top. Prime is in the same place and can make it happen again. Williams, McGee, Figures

I imagine Prime is pushing his “need to be needed” mindset when talking to recruits.

Nobody is committing to Colorado because they believe the program is currently great. Top players who come here are choosing to be part of a rebuild to greatness that will put them at the forefront of the sports world when it happens.
Plus their moms want them to come here.

Back