What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to CU '24 DC OT Jordan Seaton

Merry Christmas everyone! (Or whatever holiday) What a wonderful gift.
Sexy Melanie Iglesias GIF

adriana lima sexy christmas GIF

Sexy Fashion GIF by Yandy.com

Merry Christmas GIF by eis.de

victorias secret sexy christmas GIF

mean girls dancing GIF

Mrs Claus Christmas GIF by ATH Sport

Congrats to Jordan Seaton for making it official. Welcome to Buff Nation. I hope that you love CU, Boulder and everything your career/college life has to offer. Many expect you to plug in and play LT on day 1, however I'll have patience for you to grow and settle in. All the while, I hoping that you stay 3-4 successful years here, and journey onto the NFL. We have waited on a 5* OL for decades, so we are rejoicing.

Hell yeah! Just poured a glass of Lagavulin 16 to celebrate the end of the work year, my birthday on Tuesday, the glorious news that is Mr. Seaton signing with CU.

Up the Sko!!! (or whatever it is the kids are saying).
That Lag 16 releases hints of the last time I remember we had a wonderful, memorable offensive line. It constantly created gaping holes and stout blocking that lead to us in 2001 beating the #1 Nubs 62-36.

Back