What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to other '24 GA ATH KingJoseph Edwards

Davis Swain may be listed as an edge but he’s already up to 265-270 there’s a chance he ends up inside. In fact, I think it suits his body type better. At the very least, he’s one of those big DEs that can move inside on passing downs and rush from the interior.

By no means am I saying we’re good at IDL in this class. We need 1 more minimum and more likely 2-3 more.
I'd love to have a Justin Tuck type of Dlineman who is strong enough to hold up in the interior and athletic enough to be a terror in the back field.

do it becky chung GIF

make Still need some IDL, but hopefully that's a portal target as well
Get a guy like this and it is easier to get those IDL guys interested.

Having an athlete like this on the edge means that the interior guys are going to be seeing fewer double teams, more opportunities for everyone to make plays.

Man I love Coach Sal…he’s so real!

However, I can see players that aren’t really willing to work hard and just want to coast be turned off by him.

Honestly though, I don’t think Coach Prime is after for those type of recruits…so good riddance if they feel that way!

With Coach Prime’s help, KingJoseph can be KingLouis here!

Louis Vuitton Cane GIF by TikTok Italia
Conveniently, we don't want those who want to coast. Win, Win.

Back