What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to CU '24 TNFR IOL Phillip Houston

??? He wouldn't wear the braces if he was playing TE ???
forrest gump running GIF

Maybe he lifts the curse of Marcus Houston. Maybe he goes on to an illustrious career in the NFL.

In the words of da lama “doubt it”

Maybe he lifts the curse of Marcus Houston. Maybe he goes on to an illustrious career in the NFL.

In the words of da lama “doubt it”
When he signed with the Buffs, there was a charity auction, that sold paper-mache masks made by celebrities.
I bought the one Marcus H did, thinking he might someday be really famous.
2 years ago, I looked him up in the directory and mailed it back to him (never opened), with a note.
I never heard anything in response.

Strange guy

When he signed with the Buffs, there was a charity auction, that sold paper-mache masks made by celebrities.
2 years ago, I looked him up in the directory and mailed it back to him (never opened), with a note.

Strange guy
:unsure:Not sure who the strangest one is here...... ;)

Strange guy

To be fair, if someone sent me an art project I made 15 years ago I’d be acting a little strange as well.

Welcome to CU young man. Thank you for your commitment and belief in our team. I don't care if you are a starter, depth piece, project, or backup or what position on the line you play, just go out there and be the very best that you can be: on the field, in the classroom, a great teammate, and a valued member of our community. I'll be rooting for you. A guy (2*) named Nate Solder played here and later protected Tom Brady's blindside earning Patriot's Team Captain and getting Superbowl rings. He even caught at TD pass in the AFC championship game. CU is a special place to be a student and play. Welcome to Buff Nation.

Last edited:
Back