What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Verbal to other '24 TNFR OG Matthew Bedford

Pretty damn solid.
I'm sorry, but did I miss where the confirmed scoop was dropped to rebuild TTB's cred here?
Oregon stole a commit from us, and everyone knows that's a bag.
I'm still questioning the insider connections here, but happy to apologize if I see it or missed it.

BTW, I was assured this morning from a pretty high level that we had some bags to give which is counter to your statement above. I know my source for that piece of information is pretty sound.

I'm sorry, but did I miss where the confirmed scoop was dropped to rebuild TTB's cred here?
I'm still questioning the insider connections here, but happy to apologize if I see it or missed it.

BTW, I was assured this morning from a pretty high level that we had some bags to give which is counter to your statement above. I know my source for that piece of information is pretty sound.
This aligns with what I've heard today. We have bags. We're just being VERY careful with the bigger ones. And we might be about to drop one on a stud.

Laugh Plotting GIF by Big Brother

We have bags. The safety we want to flip is gonna get a multi-million dollar NIL deal over 3 years. And that's ONE deal.

Literally nothing has happened that has hurt TTB's cred.

Temper has had good info

Literally nothing has happened that has hurt TTB's cred.

Temper has had good info
He said Seaton was out on us lol. Also Cam Ward silent to Ohio St. And if Jerry Jones was really bankrolling us I don't think we'd lose Bedford. He was also the only person talking about Wells either on here, Twitter, or 247

So I guess it's not too late for "throwing a bag" to be The Word of 2023 (ok phrase forgive me)!

Back