What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

4-2

Big Jim

WTF?
Club Member
CU is 3-0 in games they were supposed to win and 1-2 in those they were not.

I’m having a blast this season. I understand why so many CU fans are being critical of the team, even Coach Prime was salty after this win.

As a bonus if you missed it in the game thread, @Buffnik has granted immunity to all Mata puns until he misses a FG.

So leaf this thread with a sappy look on your face if you pine for tree puns cuz it doesn’t Mata.

sad joaquin phoenix GIF

I really fear the team's chances against Oregon State and Utah, because the matchups are terrible.

With every other game on the schedule though, I just don't know. We play to the level of our competition. With the exception of the ass-kicking we got handed by Oregon, we have played with the good teams, we have let the bad teams hang with us.

Obviously the poor starts have to stop, too. I feel like those are Kelly and Lewis issues as much as it a personnel issue, though as I said last night, we have not matched the opening fire of any opponent since TCU.

I really fear the team's chances against Oregon State and Utah, because the matchups are terrible.

With every other game on the schedule though, I just don't know. We play to the level of our competition. With the exception of the ass-kicking we got handed by Oregon, we have played with the good teams, we have let the bad teams hang with us.

Obviously the poor starts have to stop, too. I feel like those are Kelly and Lewis issues as much as it a personnel issue, though as I said last night, we have not matched the opening fire of any opponent since TCU.
This is what happens when you're a team with below average overall talent but a few stars. 2 and 12 drag them as far as they can, but there's not enough surrounding talent to be able to dominate teams, especially with Travis hurt.

Arizona is going to be a problem.

If we beat Stanford the rest of the season is playing with house money for the big win. The gut-wrenching fear of loss that we all felt against Arizona State and Colorado State will be gone. We can focus on having fun. Not our QB though, unfortunately. The OL needs to be fixed because there's a lot of good defensive lines coming up

If we beat Stanford the rest of the season is playing with house money for the big win. The gut-wrenching fear of loss that we all felt against Arizona State and Colorado State will be gone. We can focus on having fun. Not our QB though, unfortunately. The OL needs to be fixed because there's a lot of good defensive lines coming up
Disagree. When we beat Stanford and are 5-2 then the expectation will be a bowl.

Get the 6th win then it’ll all be gravy after. Fail to get to 6 after 5-2 and that’ll be a huge momentum killer for the program.

Back