What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons why UW beat Colorado

UW coming to CU board to talk smack just seems pathetic.

Let's look at UW this year.
- One point win against Hawaii
- Gave up 52 points to Eastern Washington.
- Wins against Illinois, Georgia State and Cal
- Three quality p12 teams played...and three losses
- Ranked 110 in passing yards for
- Ranked 55th in rushing yards
- Ranked 68th in points scored
- Ranked 57th in points given up

Not very impressive. Probably good for middle of the road p12 team by season's end, at best. The game on Sat will be competitive, I believe.

UW coming to CU board to talk smack just seems pathetic.

Let's look at UW this year.
- One point win against Hawaii
- Gave up 52 points to Eastern Washington.
- Wins against Illinois, Georgia State and Cal
- Three quality p12 teams played...and three losses
- Ranked 110 in passing yards for
- Ranked 55th in rushing yards
- Ranked 68th in points scored
- Ranked 57th in points given up

Not very impressive. Probably good for middle of the road p12 team by season's end, at best. The game on Sat will be competitive, I believe.

25 pages in and you're still biting.

Well, this thread died a fast death, and we let our Hardcore friends have their fun in their bid for top dawg on Google searches.

I was hoping to get to at least 25 pages before show and tell, but these guys are no KSU.

I only got one From Mik, of course (I'm losing my touch):

How did you guys do?

25 and counting.... F*ck your'e bad at this. There is a couple good posters here, But 81% of you are typical message board dumb****s. I was hoping for better.

Honestly guys...stop feeding this troll. You are validating a pathetic life where hours are spent talking meaningless trash on another team's fan board. If I had a friend who told me he was doing that on another team's board, he'd get a big :rolling_eyes:. I'm sure all but one WU fans feel the same way.

Honestly guys...stop feeding this troll. You are validating a pathetic life where hours are spent talking meaningless trash on another team's fan board. If I had a friend who told me he was doing that on another team's board, he'd get a big :rolling_eyes:. I'm sure all but one WU fans feel the same way.
Yes, but this is our joke now, and he's the butt of it. We will be done with him when we feel like it, or when one of the 1* mods moves the thread.

Yes, but this is our joke now, and he's the butt of it. We will be done with him when we feel like it, or when one of the 1* mods moves the thread.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to fell better about getting sucked in to a 6 year old whoosh... good job asswipe.

HTH.

HRYK

Reminds me of how the gays tried to take "queer" as their own to take the power of the word away... It didn't work for them either..

Whatever you have to tell yourself to fell better about getting sucked in to a 6 year old whoosh... good job asswipe.

HTH.

Well, either your whoosh wasn't the big thing you thought it was, or we were playing along. Either way, I'm not sure what you get out of it. A search engine win for the win?

3f2ff949ba17fb98609af61d92624b15.gif

I was at the Colorado/Washington game last year in my CU gear, but invited to a UW tailgate. (Excellent fare, by the way.) The Washington fans I knew and the new ones I met were smart, funny and welcoming. Not sure where these posters are from, but I am pretty certain that the long-time Husky fans I know would be embarrassed to see how their fandom is represented here.

I'm still trying to figure out what TOP meant by the reasons why UW 'beat' Colorado.

Did he come back from the future to give us a wrap-up?

I was at the Colorado/Washington game last year in my CU gear, but invited to a UW tailgate. (Excellent fare, by the way.) The Washington fans I knew and the new ones I met were smart, funny and welcoming. Not sure where these posters are from, but I am pretty certain that the long-time Husky fans I know would be embarrassed to see how their fandom is represented here.
Cool. I actually like UW. They seem very similar to CU...good academic schools, historically good football programs and located in great cities. I always like Don James and his brand of football. That being said...I hope we kill the puppies :lol:

Reminds me of how the gays tried to take "queer" as their own to take the power of the word away... It didn't work for them either..
When people find this thread, they will find you, acting like a dumbass, getting demolished and making WU look bad. Good job!

I can't believe I had to explain the joke. Wait, I can.

Back