What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons why UW beat Colorado

WU grad plumber talking academic stats smack, precious.

When he went there I had to respond.

There was some OU alum way back when that came up with some similar poppy **** about OU being equal to CU. Same result: one third the nobel laureates, no MacArthur winners, 1 astronaut. Sometimes you gotta bring the wood.

Are you all saying academis aren't important. They are.

"Now watch them go nuts as I push academic smack with typos." - MD on the HCH.

I'm on to you.
72fcc79a65d67fac4aead3baf3da2ca1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OH! He got us good! Academic smack with typos and we bit like hungry bass!

We're helpless! Hahahaha! They're so good.

Apparently they've been doing this for six years. Ohhhhh the belly laughs they must have had in that time, spelling things wrong, and people pointing it out and whatnot. That's the kind of funny that never gets old.

OH! He got us good! Academic smack with typos and we bit like hungry bass!

We're helpless! Hahahaha! They're so good.

Apparently they've been doing this for six years. Ohhhhh the belly laughs they must have had in that time, spelling things wrong, and people pointing it out and whatnot. That's the kind of funny that never gets old.

Its even funnier that Orr still doesn't get the joke, or the ruse.

MikDabone made a lot of the same mistakes as Tini.
- Multiple sports team affiliations, including the Huskies of both Uconn and UDub. Yankees fan.
- left bread crumbs all over the Internet that opens door to Winzel
- not the best student, so it's been tough getting choice jobs. Mostly by the hour jobs.
- settling for business/accounting career with megalomaniacal aspirations of being a big shooter through a CPA.
- soulless internet troll with history of bitchassedness who gets jollies by torturing Allbuffs with same old schtick.
- High school athletic career fizzled at the next level, so lives vicariously through message boards.

Irony not lost on shared name with Fastimes at Ridgemont High character most famous for 5-point lists and abandoning the girl he impregnates.

Uhh ok, Mikslong is still talking. The only school that is on the academic level of UW is UW, thanks for letting us know peckerwood.

I haven't been reading it, which joke are we talking about here? I just responded to the UW UW thing, was that it?

Allbuffs: Dumb like a fox.

This is turning into an epic bout of intentional stupidity.

50 pages or bust.

Allbuffs: Dumb like a fox.

This is turning into an epic bout of intentional stupidity.

50 pages or bust.

Nothing says that you don't care about somebody's agenda like wittingly indulging it. I'm sure we're unwittingly indulging too, from time-to-time, but we haven't been practicing for six years, so we get a pass.

Mods, can we change the thread title to "Hardcore Huskies OWNS Allbuffs!"?

I don't give a frog's fatass where Mikslong went to school or fake academic smack. We are breaking legs this weekend, he gets in the way, break his leg too for good measure. Celery.

I don't give a frog's fatass where Mikslong went to school or fake academic smack. We are breaking legs this weekend, he gets in the way, break his leg too for good measure. Celery.

I genuinely admire your commitment to your message.

This right here is why you are so firmly in my top 3 posters. Goddamn great stuff. Celery! :rofl:

Luke is important to this board. What he lacks in reading comprehension and refinement, he more than makes up for in credible real world violence. Not the internet stuff either. The real stuff.

When you tell someone to break a leg isn't that good luck? Stop wishing them good luck, Luke.

Back