What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons why UW beat Colorado

Ok 15 pages to get to 50. Hey Mikslong, where ya at? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you started the thread.

Actually it was his superior economic recovery plan and belief in equality for all.

That's a scary notion.

1984-obama.jpg

You racists all assumed I was black because of my name.

Maybe I put it in there, because I like our school colors. Ever think of that?

Maybe a REAL fan would know "our" school colors, and that black isn't among them.

SOCK! MikDabone SOCK!

Also, you're a racist.

Silver and gold.

But that's only because black isn't widely considered to be a color. It's pretty racist if you axe me.
Talking to you is like throwing heroin at a heroin addict. I hope an overdose leads to the same result for you.

One moron troll to AllBuffs is the equivalent to chumming for a shark... apparently we can't resist creating a frenzy.

One moron troll to AllBuffs is the equivalent to chumming for a shark... apparently we can't resist creating a frenzy.

I don't want to resist. I want to give them what they want. 50 pages or bust! Let's make this the greatest trolling success that HCH has ever known.

I don't want to resist. I want to give them what they want. 50 pages or bust! Let's make this the greatest trolling success that HCH has ever known.
Once a fatty chaser, always a fatty chaser.

This thread does have me wondering if our guests have any opinions on burger joints.

Seriously, you ****ing people.

I don't ask much of you. Vote for Nelson Spruce a couple of times a day, shoot me the phone numbers of any fat chicks you know and participate in this thread every chance you get. Seriously, let's get this thing to 50 pages.

Look, it's very important to our guests that "5 Reasons UW Beat Colorado" is listed as a top Google search. Can't we just try to make them happy? Let's get posting!

Back