What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 year average recruiting rankings of CFP contenders

This just points out the amazing job the staff has done in finding the young men who are playing and the even better job the staff and the young men have done at development.

This just points out the amazing job the staff has done in finding the young men who are playing and the even better job the staff and the young men have done at development.

... and should ease concerns that this season might be a fluke. If they can win 10 games with bottom third P5 classes, what can they do with some top 20 classes?

This is only the beginning. We're here to stay.

As if there was any question if MMac should be COY.

I also see NO WAY MMac leaves...he's so close now to the CFP...wait til we get some top 20 classes on the field.

Is there a similar list about the average age of the starters? I wonder if playing with a bunch of 22 yr olds vs 19 years olds shows how even lower talent with experience and more developed bodies compares with less experienced and physically mature but super athletic guys.

Is there a similar list about the average age of the starters? I wonder if playing with a bunch of 22 yr olds vs 19 years olds shows how even lower talent with experience and more developed bodies compares with less experienced and physically mature but super athletic guys.
I think there's definitely something to that. In year's past, guys like Julmisse, Huntley and Blackmon would be starting for us as true Freshman, but with so much experience and so many physically mature players on the roster, they either RS or only see limited playing time.

Back