1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'90 throwbacks for sale at all?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Timbuff10, May 22, 2010.

1. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

So with the team supposedly wearing the same uniforms from the 90s I am wondering if they have them for sale at the bookstore at all? Would love to get a Bieniemy jersey in white with his name on the back.

Anyway if they are selling them up there, I am totally willing to buy a few before they are gone since that was easily the best Uniform we have ever had. Hopefully the next coach realizes these uniforms have more tradition than any other we have worn and decides to go back to them for good.

2. FlaBuff

FlaBuff I drive a Dodge Stratus! Club Member

:smile2:I have a couple of #60's but I don't think you could aford my price:smile2:

3. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

They show up on ebay now and then. I have a couple, some from that era, some I bought gently used.
    Haven't decided if I'll wear them or not...

4. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

I got a Big 8 Leomiti on Ebay a while back.

5. Highflyer

Highflyer Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I suspect that they will have a #3 replica that Nike will put out sometime this summer. I'd be surprised if there were more than one or two jersey selections to chose from.

6. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

I was hoping for something like that... Last year we got the throwback replica in stores... Did it have a name on the back?

I don't understand why you cant buy alumni jerseys with names on them and all... seems like a good way to make money for all.

7. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

I'm guessing they would probably be a little bit big for him too.

8. FlaBuff

FlaBuff I drive a Dodge Stratus! Club Member

you'd be suprised, those spandex side panels make those jerseys TIGHT. Great for 20 year olds in shoulder pads...sausage casing for 40 year olds in denial.