1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A good article on Dizon

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Sexton Hardcastle, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

I'm not sure if someone posted this. Here is an article on Jordan from the honolulu advertiser.

HOMEGROWN REPORT
    Senior linebacker is the face of Colorado football

By Leila Wai
    Advertiser Staff Writer

While perusing magazines at the Denver airport the other week, Jordon Dizon was tempted to purchase a couple, but "wasn't in the mood."

And that's with his face on two of the covers.

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070711/SPORTS16/707110399/1032/SPORTS

SuperiorBuff likes this.
  2. Sexton Hardcastle

3. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

Thanks Valdezj. My kids loved Dizon at the pre-spring game festivities. He was very engaging and humble with them. When I told them to watch him that he was a great player he completely downplayed it.

4. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

How can you not love this guy and be proud he is a buff. A talented athlete and leader who has the potential to become a national collegiate football star and he is completely humble about it and just focuses on the task at hand (plus he's from Hawaii - okay that's my thing). Contrast that with ass clown Purify from the fuskers - beating girls, fighting cops and getting DUI's.

Dizon's work ethic and attitude are perfect for what the Buffs need this season. Work hard, work smart, don't get distracted and keep your eyes on what counts - wins and losses. He is going to set the tone for the D and I think we will be damn good on that side of the ball again this year. All they need is a little help from the O so they can get some rest and not be fried by the 4th qtr.

5. Sexton Hardcastle

exactly.:nod:

6. Bone Buff

Bone Buff Well-Known Member

I loved the guy ever since I found out he used to HUNT WILD BOARS WITH A KNIFE.

7. buffwoman526

buffwoman526 Club Member Club Member

:yeahthat:

8. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Wild chickens is probably more likely. His home island of Kauai is infested with them.