1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little Buff love from Jason King

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Mick Ronson, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

" Colorado, which went 1-15 in the Big 12 last season, led Gonzaga for most of the game Monday before losing 76-72. The following night the Buffaloes took tradition-rich Arizona to overtime before losing. It may be premature to say this, but Jeff Bzdelik’s squad looks as if it could compete with any school in its conference outside of Kansas and Texas."

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basket...vevbYF?slug=jn-conf112609&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

as an aside, Jerry Wainwright, former Richmond (beat Kansas twice), UNC-Wilmington (Sweet 16, I think...took the USC with Sam Clancy, Jeff Trepanier, and Brian Scalabrini to the wire in the tournament) and now DePaul coach.....mentioned in the first blurb.....is a Colorado College grad.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  2. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Good stuff. Thanks. I will put my energy toward supporting Buffs basketball now. Buffs football is likely screwed for many years to come.

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Great to see us getting some good pub! :thumbsup: