1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A shutout!! What happened, Hawk fire Collins before the game..

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JimmyBuff, Sep 22, 2007.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

LOL.. Just joking.. Collins defense is actually growing on me.. When we get this turned around I might be owing him an apology.

I followed the game on the computer until 21-0 when it seemed like we started running the ball on them.. We must have really dominated them today..

Great job Hawk..:thumbsup:

2. Skidmark

Skidmark Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

What a sight to behold. Perfect weather. Domination on both sides of the ball. A balanced attack. Seems every skills player touched the ball. A croud wave went around Folsom a bunch of times. It's been a long time since CU owned a team.

Next.

3. jgisland

jgisland Club Member Club Member

we really needed this, hawkins really needed this. biggest W since hawk has been here. keep it rolling, lets make it competitive against OU.

4. JimmyBuff

I'm giddy about it, but I wouldn't call this Hawk's biggest win... Of the 4 wins he has so far, the CSU game of this year was the most important..We could not afford to start off bad after last year's debacle..

Here's hoping there's much bigger wins this year than an average at best CSU team.. :thumbsup:

5. jgisland

i agree that the csu game was big, (who does't love to beat them around?). but to smack somebody around like we did today, that is big, hawk hasn't had one of these since he has been here.

6. JimmyBuff

we beat the **** out of TTech last year I believe.. What was it 34-6, or something like that..

I like how we have played so far this year.. Even in the losses this year, we can all point to positive things in the game in where CU played well.. This is a good sign for where we are at the moment and a much better improvement from last year.. It also says the kids are buying into what the coaches are teaching.. :thumbsup:

7. jgisland

30-6 over TT. we are arguing semantics, this was big!!!

8. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Biggest offensive production since Hawk has been here

9. KingPants

KingPants Club Member Club Member

Seriously, does anyone know where Jimmy lives. I have a bad feeling that he is tied up in the closet, and some sunshine pumper is typing from his computer. We have to get the old Jimmy back!!!

10. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

naw. jimmy just does not want to have to meet my skiboot.

11. JimmyBuff

hahahah, very funny.. :lol::smile2: