1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adam and Rivals has a great interview with Embree

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by dio, Jul 26, 2012.

1. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

I saw this on my Facebook feed

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1389026

I'm reminded about how much I like Embo whenever he speaks. He is realistic, he doesn't really bull**** you, he clearly loves Colorado. I don't know if he is the guy, but I can't think of a guy that I want to succeed more.

He still notes that they are very early in the rebuilding process. He is pissed at the crumby Colorado recruiting. He wants to figure out who the QB is going be, and I think he is frustrated that player hasn't come forward. He also spends some time at the end discussing the Utah and the culture and personality of the team after the game. Really great stuff.

2. Creebuzz

Creebuzz Club Member Club Member

Pissed at crumby Colorado recruiting? Huh?!?

3. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

I don't know if he's the guy either, but I'm going to do what I can to support the program.

:gobuffs:

4. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

So far his ability to recruit the top athletes in Colorado has benn Crumby.

5. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

As much as I dislike the admin for how its handled a CFB team, Embree definitely seems to be a guy that is working his tail off to make changes. He may or may not be the guy, perhaps its a matter of circumstance (crummy admin support, dan's 5th year) or it might even be being a new coach. Whatever. I do know that when we look back over Embree's career at CU he will have left the program better off than what he inherited across the board. It's not for a lack of want or trying that we're not going to be world beaters this year, but the guy bleeds the BnG far deeper than just about anyone here on this board, minus the other former players.

:gobuffs: