What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All-in-one assistant coach suggestions for CU

How many 2018 assistants will Mel Tucker retain?

• 9 or 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
OL coach seems like the offensive staff position we're not getting much on in the way of whispers.

I hope there's a chance that it breaks as:

James Coley - OC & QB (currently Co-OC & QB at UGA but doesn't call plays)
Tee Martin - PGC & Outside Receivers (recently fired by USC as OC & WR)
Darrin Chiaverini - RC & Inside Receivers
Kiel Martin - RB (currently RB at Utah)... with Jamie Christian as my #2 (haven't heard a thing connecting, but currently RB at Fresno State)
Jeff Grimes - RGC & OL (currently OC & OL at BYU)... this is probably me going into fantasy land

OL coach seems like the offensive staff position we're not getting much on in the way of whispers.

I hope there's a chance that it breaks as:

James Coley - OC & QB (currently Co-OC & QB at UGA but doesn't call plays)
Tee Martin - PGC & Outside Receivers (recently fired by USC as OC & WR)
Darrin Chiaverini - RC & Inside Receivers
Kiel Martin - RB (currently RB at Utah)... with Jamie Christian as my #2 (haven't heard a thing connecting, but currently RB at Fresno State)
Jeff Grimes - RGC & OL (currently OC & OL at BYU)... this is probably me going into fantasy land
Grimes MAY want out of Provo but he's not going anywhere as a demotion.

Packers DL coach Jerry Montgomery is following Coach Tuck on the Twitter. He spent some time at Wyoming, Michigan, and Oklahoma prior to going to Green Bay. Looks like he may have been on his way to being the co-coordinator at OU, but decided to take the Packers gig. Also looks like aTm tried to get him when Jimbo took over, but he opted to stay with the Pack.

Packers DL coach Jerry Montgomery is following Coach Tuck on the Twitter. He spent some time at Wyoming, Michigan, and Oklahoma prior to going to Green Bay. Looks like he may have been on his way to being the co-coordinator at OU, but decided to take the Packers gig. Also looks like aTm tried to get him when Jimbo took over, but he opted to stay with the Pack.
He actually started with aTm and then decided to go back to the Packers.
His Packer profile.

And most importantly, he played for the Colorado Crush! wiki

I would imagine that with Chev coming back in an “unspecified role” that MTs OC is on board with the decision. Should probably hear that name soon too if this is out now.

Back