What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AllBuffs In-Season Posting Rules are back for 2023

there are good assholes and bad assholes. you know who you are.

Helen Mirren Advice GIF by SAG Awards
comedy central GIF by Workaholics

Shocked to see there isn't any rule specific to puns. If one existed and was properly enforced, it would be grounding for us all.

@Darth Snow

Shocked to see there isn't any rule specific to puns. If one existed and was properly enforced, it would be grounding for us all.

Have you read the current rule?

I think you may have found the root of the problem.

Electrical puns! Power to the people!

I'm shocked to see you still coming up with puns after FAFO

This thread should be a safe space. While it is in the football forum, it's really just a posting of notice - there is no topic to discuss thereafter.

With that said, you never know with the Junta. Wouldn't be surprised to see someone take a kick to the joules.

The important thing for everyone to keep in mind is that the Junta has a complex algorithm we follow before banning and editing threads. A detailed explanation would be above your heads, but a simplified summary would be that it is about 10% TOS, 22%, 14% whether Mercury is in retrograde, and 87% the mod on the job (with applied variables on the mood he's in, whether you've recently pissed him off, his level of sobriety, how much work the moderation would be, and how recently he's cleaned his pipes). Suffice to say, it's all very fair and scientific.

i sm too lazy; it is friday, and i intend to finish my meetings today in the pub. thus, i wash my hands of this matter and leave the PUNishments to an executioner less indifferent than i.
I've never seen a mod throw in the towel.

Back