What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs State of the Union - 2011

On behalf of DBT and Sacky - **** you :lol:

Since we both arrived the same day Junction.... I think it is safe to say that the crap you spew could be said in under 5,500 posts or less.... Thank you for wasting our time with an extra 27k posts. :rolling_eyes:

Also, I would have delved more into the history of our mascot and how he was named..... but that is just me. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Here Here!....just re-upped the subscription, keep up the continued good work and enjoy the hookers & blow...:thumbsup:

Hats off to DIO & the team of Junta members. The rest of us would be trolling the other sites without them.

You forgot to add that I won the first ever "GRILL GIVEAWAY" at sackman's tailgate.....

fantastic post dio. the junta rocks.

:drink2:

one thing you didn't mention was barzil. only people who pay the 15 bucks get to travel to barzil. it is a magical place with private content. i suggest that those of you who haven't done so pay the 15 bucks...

fantastic post dio. the junta rocks.

:drink2:

one thing you didn't mention was barzil. only people who pay the 15 bucks get to travel to barzil. it is a magical place with private content. i suggest that those of you who haven't done so pay the 15 bucks...
Thats right. Without access to Barzil, you know NOTHING ABOUT the snowboard sting. And that is just sad.

I should be called "The Junta's Allbuffs Manifesto" instead of state of the union blah blah

I will remember that for next year.

Now back to the salt mines!

Thanks to all the new club members who jumped in over the course of the week! We appreciate it!

Thank you all for putting up this site. It is a great place to catch up on my favorite alma mater and favorite team. I subscribed when I first found this place. I will continue to do so and I appreciate the community. I'm just a noob here but look forward to contributing to the debauchery. Go AllBuffs!

Thank you all for putting up this site. It is a great place to catch up on my favorite alma mater and favorite team. I subscribed when I first found this place. I will continue to do so and I appreciate the community. I'm just a noob here but look forward to contributing to the debauchery. Go AllBuffs!

you need an avatar brah

DOWN.jpg

Back