What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alright, BUFFS-- let's shock the world!

I'm sick in a good/nervous way!! This is the biggest Buffs game that I can really remember!! I'm 29 but don't remember the 2001 CCG w/ Texas well nor the game at UM.

Just looked at DIRECTV listing here for fox and they only have the game from 9-10 eastern? Must be a mistake cause I can't imagine them cutting away after an hour. Boy would I blow up

I have it on good authority (daughter, who is a current CU student and Hill resident) that the students are completely stoked about this game. It's a tailgating, party atmosphere. It will be crazy tonight if [when!] the Buffs win.

Holy **** I've got that excited scared feeling. You know like 98% excited, 2% scared. Or maybe it's the other way, it could be 98% scared, 2% excited, I'm not really sure, but that's what makes it so intense!

Check your undies. That will make it obvious which percentage is which.

On the scoreboard UW won big over WSU but anyone who watched the game saw that WSU was constantly out of position on defense, had horrendous tackling, gave up numerous big plays, and went out of their way to go scoreless 3 times inside the 10 yard line. While I don't expect us to score a TD every time we get in the red zone we certainly won't go scoreless on 3 of our trips there, and we certainly won't be looking lost on defense like WSU was. Love our chances tonight.

GO BUFFS!!!!!!!

Back