1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alright, taked to a friend...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by CSU Husker, Aug 27, 2007.

1. CSU Husker

CSU Husker Well-Known Member

who says he has a friend who refed scrimmages for both CU and CSU and according to this guy, CSU looks like **** and CU is gonna win.

Take that for what its worth. Im wondering how one dude gets hired to work at both camps. Im drunk, BTW :thumbsup:

2. Pezman

Pezman Member

For what its worth bro, I took a green **** and a black **** (with some gold looking nugs) and flushed them to see who would drain first....

The green one sank like the Titanic. So that must mean CU is going to stay afloat ;D

How the hell are ya man? Geeked for your RB's this year? Should be some good compitition between then both from what I'm hearing.

3. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

Pez!!! What rock did you crawl out from under? man, it seems like we haven't seen you since----last season. Welcome back dude!

4. Pezman

Pezman Member

I hear ya bro. Been underground more or less since last fall... work, travel and a hell of alot of beer kept my ass away from the cpu.

Where is BuffSoldier76 and Slidin run off to? Havent seen them in ages either. And hey, why hasnt WSP gotten off his ass and cashed my vMoney, that bitch! Think of all the vWhores we could've spent that loot on... bastage!

5. FlatironsBuff

Well, BS76 has been looking for work, (may have found a new job--since he hasn't been here I guess he could be working alot) and WSP has pulled his stakes up and moved back to dear old CU to go to law school. Sacky is still pissed at Derrick Morris, the Counting Crows, Boulder County Land management, and UAL, not neccessarily in that order. FC's ginormous head is due for a natty lite soaking any day now, LB and UBT are married, Tucker is using one of his alias's for some reason, and we have a few new resident fuskers hanging around.

6. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Someone broke into the vbank and stole on the vcash.

7. buffintx

buffintx Guest

Well I don't put much stock in what a ref sees at two scrimages. If there is one thing CU & CSU fans can agree on is the fact refs are blind and they don't know **** about football:thumbsup:

8. MiamiBuffs

It's football. You only need one ref. Hit em in the mouth.

9. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

What the **** would a ref know about football? It's clear from watching their "officiating" that the answer is absolutely nothing.

10. MiamiBuffs

I'd say that pass interference is probably the only semi legitimate call out there.

11. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

You're kidding right? I would say pass interference is one call that is constantly ****ed up by officials.

12. BrownEyedBuffGirl

BrownEyedBuffGirl Well-Known Member

Not true, 76 has the same crappy job as always. He's just a slacker when it comes to posting...he's more into lurking these days.

13. FlatironsBuff

Sorry; I thought you both were looking for work for a time there....just figured you were carrying the deadweight around......:smile2::wink2: