1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And the honeymoon ends....

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by leftybuff, Oct 27, 2008.

1. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

As far as analysis of the O, I'll just say it is inept, and leave the detailed analysis to B30, with whom I agree.

DH has to get some OC help...and soon. Same with the ST, those two assistants aren't cutting it.

The D remains sound, extraordinarily poor ST play and a TO in CU's own territory effectively spotted MU 21 points.

The scoring streak, CU's last link to national relevance was shattered. It's only a stat, but absolutley piss poor. I suppose CU goes for it because thye have no confidence in the FG and a certain receiver gets the dropsies x2 on one of the few trips into MU territory.

Play Hansen.

Realize that everybody else can see tendencies (i.e. Hansen=QB run, CH= pass, Sumler=pass) it really isn't hard to figure out.

2. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

Yep, the honeymoon was over mid way through the season. Now it's time to see of this marriage is going to work. Some changes need to be made to save the relationship, because it isnt working right now.

3. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Tell us how you really feel about this coaching staff:smile2:

4. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

:lol:

It f-in SUCKS @$$!!!!

well, at least the riddler and helfruck need to go. Those guys couldnt coach my son's flag football team.

5. Buffocrat

Buffocrat Member

Add Romeo Brandison to the list

I was watching Georgia/LSU on saturday and I saw from the D-Lines swim moves, bull rushes, spin moves off the hip, and inside moves once the O tackle attempted to shift his weight to block the speed rusher on the edge.

When I watch CU play I see D-lineman lockup with an o lineman and engage in 5 second embraces. Plus the they always seem to get bunched up together as well.

Riddle, Brandison, Helfrich in that order IMO

6. NW Buff

NW Buff Club Member Club Member

Sigh. How many times do we have to go through this? Haven't there been enough threads already?

ST are really poor. I'll agree with that one. It's hard, however, to get upset about an offense that is full of FR, RSFR and SO. Come back to me next year when it's realistic to judge the offense.

Or, do you really think that bringing in a different person and installing a new offense is really the way to go? I'm sure the players will pick it up perfectly and execute better just cause it's new and different.

7. iggy

iggy Member

ftw!!