What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Annie Brunner Signs with FC Neunkirch

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
NEUNKIRCH, Switzerland – University of Colorado soccer alumna Annie Brunner has signed a professional contract with FC Neunkirch of the Switzerland Nationalliga A.

Brunner, who graduated in December, is already in pre-season training with the team. The 2014 season begins on Saturday, Feb. 2 as FC Neunkirch faces FC Zurich.

"I've wanted to become a pro soccer player since I was a little girl,” Brunner said. “After this season ended on such a high, I knew I would have the opportunity to continue playing, so when this one presented itself, I knew I'd be a fool not to take advantage of it. So far it's been pretty cool getting to live out a lifelong dream!"

Read more...

Back