1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any transfers we can get for the next couple of years?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by o_robbie, Sep 28, 2011.

1. o_robbie

o_robbie I don't think before I post

I would like us to do a little research and see who is out there that is looking to transfer and that we could get into CU. We currently could use a few upperclassmen and it looks like we will have some schollies available for them. So who is out there besides the WR from Texas who was allegedly moping? Is there any Chris Martins available for the DL that are currently tucked away somewhere and ready to move to a place with starting opportunity?

Georiga, Texas, and Michigan have had alot of turnover lately. I would think there is some kids available from there. I know we have discussed JUCO's alot lately. So what do you guys think? Is there anyone out there not named Tate Forcier?

2. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Who the hell knows? At this time of year, a kid thinking about transferring isn't exactly going to be yapping about it. But at least, now, we can take kids from Big 9 programs.

3. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

But we can't take kids like say, uh, Paul Richardson.

4. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Heard about this Wood kid from UT? And did you really just ask someone to predict transfers?

5. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

6. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

Richardson never enrolled at UCLA so he was able to play at CU right away but the same Big 12 transfer rules that applied to us when we were in the Big 12 do apply to us when it comes to transfers from Pac-12 programs.

7. o_robbie

Yes, I want to know who is sitting on the bench pouting right now in Miami, Fl. St., Texas, Michigan, and Oklahoma.

8. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Get to work son!

9. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

It worded out so well with Makiri Pugh and Tony Clemons

we need immediate help and I'd take one of those 5th year guys who is ready for grad school and can play right away at FB or TE

10. o_robbie

Probably DB too. I am going to start looking at who is riding the pine as former 4 and 5 star recruits.

11. KDBuff

KDBuff Member

But in the Darrell Scott thread you said "He quit his F'ing team. That's not wrong, that's the ultimate worst thing that can be done." But now you want guys to quit on their current teams and come to us?

12. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Hell yes! Its OK to be a hypocrite in these things, man!

13. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

I'd pull for Nolan Brewster as a transfer safety as he's Logan Gray-type and will probably graduate in December or May and can do the grad school thing with eligibility left here. However, injuries made him just give up football so he's out. Not sure who else at major programs was recruited heavily but is disgruntled on the bench due to a numbers game.

And as for Clemons, isn't he leading our team in receiving TDs? At minimum #2, right?

14. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

CB Derek Owens has decided to transfer from UGA. He was rumored to be going to Cincinnati but apparently that's not the case. Doubtful he could get into CU though.

15. ScottyBuff

ScottyBuff Well-Known Member

Maybe you should post this on their boards to find out?

16. o_robbie

Starting to think about starting a thread to see who we can get to transfer off this CU team instead. I can't believe we lost to Wash St.
    Ouch!