1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody watch the Purdue/Cent Michigan game last night?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Dec 27, 2007.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Fun game. Lots of scoring. When C Mich scored to tie it with a little over a minute to play I said "They left too much time on the clock." Sure enough, Purdue marched right down the field and hit the FG to win it.

Fun game. Just about all of the bowl games have been very entertaining thus far. Only one blowout that I can think of and that was the New Mexico/Nevada game.

2. CU827

CU827 Well-Known Member

Pretty entertaining. Started off as a blowout so I turned away for about a quarter and turned it back on when CMU put like 3 TD's in the 3rd. Would have been great if the game was played on Christmas so there was something is on except the NBA.

3. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Fun game to watch. Basketball on grass, or turf, though. Most spread teams can't defend worth diddly squat. They have to outscore their opponent. I believe Mac said your offense dictates your defense. If your D practices agaisnt a finesse offense, they too will become finesse. good morning TT....

4. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I tuned in at half time, saw the score, and said, "Nah. This game sucks." :sad2:

5. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

great game. i thought the same thing with the last posession.

6. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

I was busy that night. Tuned in with about 1:30 left to play. First thought was "48 to 48". What the he)) - is this basketball?

Missed a good one :sad2: