1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone notice that Utah hired away some CSU coaches?

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by NashBuff, May 12, 2011.

1. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

http://blogs.denverpost.com/sports/2011/05/02/csus-miles-wont-begrudge-utah-piracy/17101/

I find it hilarious that CSU fans would cheer for CU against Utah. :uglyhammer:
    But with the former CSU coaches on the Utah bench in addition to the Utes being the only Pac-12 team that will do a round robin with us EVERY single year, could it be more likely that we develop a rivalry with Utah in basketball than football?

2. RK

RK UBL Club Member

Dont forget that we have Carlon Brown, former Ute. That will add a little extra spark to the game this year.

3. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

are they that intent on losing?

4. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

God bless CSU.
    Their athletic department is run like the Dollar Store.

The Post blogger has boiled this down to the last bastian of Ft. Collins pride...beer.

It will be an ugly day in FoCo when their beloved New Begium Brewery gets acquired by Miller-Coors-Molson-LaBatts-InServ-Segrams-Heineken.

5. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i respect New Belgium's past, but it's been a while since i had one of their beers and didn't think: "this is not nearly as good as it used to be". and sure as heck isn't what i'm buying in the same price range at beer store.

as far as basketball goes, they've become a odd sort of stepping stone school.....Stew Morrill left CSU for friggin' Utah State. i kinda like Stew. i think he's legit. now, Ritchey McKay used CSU as an op to fool a couple different schools with his smooth-talking, can't coach a lick routine. and so on.

Last edited: May 13, 2011