What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are you ready for some Football

what are you talking about Sooner? They have 11 of them on every down!

:duel2::haha:

perhaps you guys should field a few girls on defense maybe they could fill some of those tractor trailer size holes SC was opening up.

haha no...but when I was young I cried many of times when the huskers lost...especially the FSU game when he kicked wide. Its something hard to understand because the tradition and love by OU and NU fans are different than CU

Can't we all just get along, let's pick on Texas. :thumbsup:

longhornsfan2.jpg

hey edhookem is a good guy, he didn't want his picture on the internet

Its something hard to understand because the tradition and love by OU and NU fans are different than CU

Yeah it's called: ob·ses·sion (ob-seshen) n.
1. Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.
2. A compulsive, often unreasonable idea or emotion. :lol:

You know except for the fans throwing batteries, nails and other things at the victorious visitors I kinda respect the Buffs. One of the only teams that I know of that had a girl playing for them. :thumbsup:

story.vert.hnida.ap.jpg

With apologies to UBT, we have still more proof the Sooner Schooner is actually just a short bus with big wheels.

I just found out that the CU Mascot Ralphie is a Sooner Fan !!

ralphie_may.jpg

Hey you want to associate you r team with fans that look like that be my guest, I think he may have eaten the Boz.

haha no...but when I was young I cried many of times when the huskers lost...especially the FSU game when he kicked wide. Its something hard to understand because the tradition and love by OU and NU fans are different than CU

Anybody who cries over football needs to get a life.

Anybody who cries over football needs to get a life.

:yeahthat:

Unless you, or a family member is on the team, crying is completely unacceptable. And I guarantee you I love the Buffs just as much as any holer loves their team.

:yeahthat:

Unless you, or a family member is on the team, crying is completely unacceptable. And I guarantee you I love the Buffs just as much as any holer loves their team.

CU wishes they had an ounce of the tradition and fan love that the Huskers, Sooners, Horns do

The USC board is bashin yall pretty hard haha

CU wishes they had an ounce of the tradition and fan love that the Huskers, Sooners, Horns do

The USC board is bashin yall pretty hard haha

Kinda like USC bashed the huskers pretty hard? (third most points allowed by NU in Memorial stadium history) haha

The Okie game in '03 there were some OU female students(they were pretty hawt) who actually sat in the CU student section. Brave souls. At halftime when the marshmellow fights started they just got bombarded. They eventually decided to start fighting back and started throwing them as well. It was pretty funny. By the third quarter it looked as if it had snowed where they were sitting. Damn I miss the marshmellow fights.

I prefer the cup wars we use to have before they banned beer.

I say Nebraska fans are a crock of ****. Do you know how many times I have been to a CU/NU game and the worst I have seen is verbal abuse from CU fans, and I have also seen it from Nebraska fans. If it's so bad for them in Boulder, why do they flood our stadium with red? I might have to take a super soaker filled with piss to spray into the husker crowd this year.

Seriously, fusker fans like to lie about CU fans.

Talking about how great all the Husker fans were on their board and then start talking about the worst and guess who's name pops up!

Its (link) up in one of my posts above

The thing that pisses me off about fusker fans is when they clap when the visitor loses (except for CU, which they boo and taunt). It's not class, it's like saying, "Hey thanks for coming to Lincoln and getting your asses kicked!" What opposing team wants to hear that bull****?

I say Nebraska fans are a crock of ****. Do you know how many times I have been to a CU/NU game and the worst I have seen is verbal abuse from CU fans, and I have also seen it from Nebraska fans. If it's so bad for them in Boulder, why do they flood our stadium with red? I might have to take a super soaker filled with piss to spray into the husker crowd this year.

Seriously, fusker fans like to lie about CU fans.

Well...Okie fans and Texans fans are pretty on page about your fans too. Just stating the obvious

The thing that pisses me off about fusker fans is when they clap when the visitor loses (except for CU, which they boo and taunt). It's not class, it's like saying, "Hey thanks for coming to Lincoln and getting your asses kicked!" What opposing team wants to hear that bull****?

Apparently most...USC loved it. It's genuine. I always clap for the opposing team when they come off the field. It's respect.

Apparently most...USC loved it. It's genuine. I always clap for the opposing team when they come off the field. It's respect.

was this started by a douchebag cornhole fan? Like the one they started on the fsu board, as it turned out they all loved it here, and were treated well

Back