What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona fans at the game

I do think we may want to reserve judgment on Arizona fans until basketball season though. I see the red & blue and cannot help but be reminded of KU fans & the difference between their football fans in Folsom and the assholes that took over the CEC.

Women are allowed to post here?

Contrary to what Allbuffers may have convinced themselves, this site welcomes and encourages female membership. The fairer sex stays away for other reasons, none of which is penis envy or intellectual intimidation. :smile2:

Contrary to what Allbuffers may have convinced themselves, this site welcomes and encourages female membership. The fairer sex stays away for other reasons, none of which is penis envy or intellectual intimidation. :smile2:

Then why don't we have a food subforum?

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Are you a lady?

Don't you think that my post would have more info about the chick in the bathroom than just weather smack if I wasn't? :lol:

The correct answer is yes Tini and BCS post here all the time.

The Arizona fans around my seats were really annoying, and seemed semi-clueless. I wouldn't have them ranked that high based on my experience.

Also, I surprisingly didn't mind the Oregon fans & would have them way further up the list.

Just as I was entering Folsom on the east side, upper runway, gate 10, some couple from Az walked up and asked me where the visitors section was. All I said to them, was "look over there". Hope they don't reproduce.

Cal is first, with Stanford a close second, and Oregon is last. And trust me, you will all learn to loathe Oregon fans. They are the worst.

I wouldn't call the folks who attend Stanford games "fans". They're people who have tickets and don't seem to have anything better to do that particular day. The lack of anything resembling actual school spirit at Palo Alto is a stark contrast to what we're used to in the B12.

Back