What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona Game - Official Thread (10/7, 6 PM, Pac-12 Network)

Ok. I’m gonna make a bold prediction that their backup QB will not do anything but try to run with the ball. Wouldn’t that be awesome if all we had to do was protect against the QB run? Too bad it’s way more complicated than that.

You know who is having a terrible game? Laguda
I love him to death, but he seems to be lost today and not himself. I hope he is not playing dazed and confused.

Good thing we're stuck with a $700,000 per year trashcan who got fired from his job as a basketball school janitor for the next THREE YEARS! BEAUTIFUL!

This statement right here is why last year was an aberration and this program will consistently be at the bottom of the P12:

We have never - and never will - be able to recruit someone like Khalil Tate to come to CU. Multiply that by 21 other positions, and bam. Here we are.

OSU is not even close to a sure win. All you people still banging the 6-7 win drum after last week are straight ****ing delusional. This has been obvious since the CSU game.
Our defense is hot garbage tonight, but this is a ridiculous statement. Arizona is a recruiting juggernaut and we will never get 4 star guys here? Um, okay.

Reactions: SBG
Back