1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article: A not so ****** review of a horrible showing (CU at Ohio State)

Discussion in 'vBCms Comments' started by Buffnik, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

2. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo huff my smug Club Member

Good review 'Nik. We also spread those passes around to 8 receivers. 8! Pretty good for a running team. I think if we could eliminate penalties, that'd be a great start to righting the ship.

3. OUBuff

OUBuff American Club Member

Good review Nik. My biggest frustration is how we never put ourselves in a position to even compete. The average field position if I recall correctly was 47 yd. vs. 12 yd line. OSU's scoring drives TD (50, 46, 43) FG (50, 11, 10, 5). Our scoring drives (91, 83) FG (60). The defense mostly did their job, when but the offense and ST didn't give the team a chance to compete.

4. fervorfactor

fervorfactor Active Member

Thanks Nik. It wasn't pretty. I agree that we need to be patient with the new cabal. I was disappointed that the team looked like scared sheep coming out and the horrid performance of special teams. If a team is well prepared, motivated and plays smart and with effort even if less talented, I'm good. We weren't well prepared which is a huge concern. I didn't expect a win here but I did expect a better performance. Where is the senior leadership? 2 more wins would be great. Just don't embarrass and disappoint through things we can control.