What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ASU Predictions

I think the line is 31.5? I think we are going to get smoked, but ASU is not Oregon and the team is one that could completely overlook us. Even then, I think 31-20 is the best we can hope for. I also predict my memories of the game will be quite hazy.

He roots for AjrU

I predict the eye candy on Mill Avenue will be far more entertaining than the game.
asu%2Bgirls.jpg

I predict that it will be hot.

My heart says 28-24 Buffs.

My head says 48 - 6 for "one of top 100 universities"

I think the line is 31.5? I think we are going to get smoked, but ASU is not Oregon and the team is one that could completely overlook us. Even then, I think 31-20 is the best we can hope for. I also predict my memories of the game will be quite hazy.

Yeah, ASU's offense is good, but not blow the doors off good. If they're going to drop 50, they have to really want to drop 50 and Erickson, despite how much flak he gets, hasn't done much running up of the score at ASU. He could have had them punch another in on USC and hang half a hundred on Kiffin and didn't.

31 points is a lot to cover. Not going to happen unless you guys have like, ZERO offense.

Yeah, ASU's offense is good, but not blow the doors off good. If they're going to drop 50, they have to really want to drop 50 and Erickson, despite how much flak he gets, hasn't done much running up of the score at ASU. He could have had them punch another in on USC and hang half a hundred on Kiffin and didn't.

31 points is a lot to cover. Not going to happen unless you guys have like, ZERO offense.

no comment

We have no offense and even less defense. We have a decent punter though.

"A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State." -Jack Donaghy

Buffs 27
scum devils 24

ASU 55

CU 10

Their qb and wr's will shred our banged up defense and burfict and their front 7 will dominate.

Prediction? Me being a drunk asshole if the buffs do anything well

Score: Buffs 30
Devils 28
Will Oliver hits 10 field goals FTW

another vote for the third from the left's tits.

When my wife (then girlfriend) was at ASU, the school newspaper ran an ad for a sale on fake tits for returning students. Since then, we call obvious fake boobs "back to school specials."

Here, let me help you guys out:

images

How many true freshman and redshirt freshman are we playing. I know we are up to 16 true freshmen. Basically, this is a High School traveling team that will be pretty good if they stick together in a couple of years. That said, they are still Buffaloes and I cannot pick against my boys!

CU - 28
ASU - 21

Uno mas cerveza, por favor!

My heart and my head give me two different answers to this question. Heart says CU pulls out a close one, say 21-17 or so. Head says they take another woodshed beating in the 42-10 range.

Back