What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bama Charlie would be proud...

Speaking of Alabama, did y'all see Saban's latest rant yesterday? He's a dick. I couldn't help but laugh though.

Yeah I'll see if a can find it in a little bit. It's about CSU too lol and that Hawaiian qb.

Last edited:
It was a reasonable question. What a jackass.
Saban is a complete jerk. Always has been. Totally unlikable.

That is, totally unlikable by everyone except the fans of the team he is coaching. Because he wins so damn much that they can't help but convince themselves that he's got likable qualities besides winning.

Saban is a complete jerk. Always has been. Totally unlikable.

That is, totally unlikable by everyone except the fans of the team he is coaching. Because he wins so damn much that they can't help but convince themselves that he's got likable qualities besides winning.
I wouldn't care if he were likable if he were my coach, and I wouldn't try to defend if he were likable or not. There is a difference between being an asshat and being a cheater (...that gets caught).

My simple response would be "scoreboard bitch!".

Saban is the Bill Belichek of College Football. An insufferable asshole who wins. I'd love to have him as the coach of my team, but that doesn't mean he isn't still an asshole.

Saban is a roll [pun intended] model for how multi-millionaire apex football personalities are supposed to behave. It's all part of the winning process.

He sets the tone for the entire Bama fanbase, the SEC, CFB, and America.

I just lol'd at that video. What a ****ing asshole. I'm sure he was in a bad mood because the 3rd string center messed up a line call on the scout team.

Of course, he could call Bobo up and tell him everything he wanted to know. CSU is still going to get asshammered.

Loved the remark he gave I think it was last year about an altercation with Kiffin. Someone asked him about the argument and his reply was "those aren't arguments those are called ass chewings."

Back