What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor's Starr to call press conference

I also have a huge question mark about the libs in the Cal system agreeing to a school with Ken Starr as their president, but whatever.

That's actually an interesting take. Bill Clinton is one of only 34 recipients of the Berkely Medal, the highest honor bestowed by Cal. Starr can't be endeared by the faculty there. In fact, I bet there isn't a figure in the NCAA that those folks dislike more than Starr.

Baylor? We're talking about Baylor?

We're talking about Baylor man. We're talking about Baylor. We're talking about Baylor. We're not talking about some real team. We're talking about Baylor. When you come to the stadium, and you seen Baylor play, you've seen them play right, you've seen Baylor give everything they've got, but we're talking about Baylor right now.

Awesome! Rep!
a_mora_i.jpg

That's actually an interesting take. Bill Clinton is one of only 34 recipients of the Berkely Medal, the highest honor bestowed by Cal. Starr can't be endeared by the faculty there. In fact, I bet there isn't a figure in the NCAA that those folks dislike more than Starr.

As much as I despise the Clintons, remember that Chelsea went to Stanford.

Baylor? We're talking about Baylor?

We're talking about Baylor man. We're talking about Baylor. We're talking about Baylor. We're not talking about some real team. We're talking about Baylor. When you come to the stadium, and you seen Baylor play, you've seen them play right, you've seen Baylor give everything they've got, but we're talking about Baylor right now.

You miss the point; no one of importance in this thing gives a flying fµck about winning or tradition. They care about how many eyeballs your market can deliver followed in a distant 2nd by your academic cred. Winning now or in the past sure is nice. But it never lasts. Sooner or later even OU and Alabama are losers. Whop dee doo.

You miss the point; no one of importance in this thing gives a flying fµck about winning or tradition. They care about how many eyeballs your market can deliver followed in a distant 2nd by your academic cred. Winning now or in the past sure is nice. But it never lasts. Sooner or later even OU and Alabama are losers. Whop dee doo.

You missed the Allen Iversonesqueness of my rant.

Back