What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bearinsider mods are losers

Sooooo....UHC or not?

What a strange thread. Can you tell me what UHC means? I clicked the link but it took me to a bunch of Marissa Miller photos. Not bad IMO but hopefully you can explain it to new posters like me. You seem kind of new here too and don't have a lot of posts but I trust you know enough to explain it to a newbie. Thanks in advance Mr. Orr.

What a strange thread. Can you tell me what UHC means? I clicked the link but it took me to a bunch of Marissa Miller photos. Not bad IMO but hopefully you can explain it to new posters like me. You seem kind of new here too and don't have a lot of posts but I trust you know enough to explain it to a newbie. Thanks in advance Mr. Orr.

UHC was an event were a bunch of guys tried to pretend like a raisin doesn't have wrinkles.

I'm confused. Do you mean like a punch or an article of clothing typically worn over the foot?

UHC was an event were a bunch of guys tried to pretend like a raisin doesn't have wrinkles.

I'm equally confused with your response. A raisin has a lot of wrinkles so I gather the basic purpose of the event was a pointless exercise in pretending otherwise when faced with an undeniably truth? I'm really trying to understand the jargon here and I was hoping you could elaborate more? I apologize if you don't feel like posting more than one lined responses but I would really appreciate more info...Also what is the fascination with fish heads? Allbuffs is a strange place for new posters and I would greatly appreciate a more detailed response. Thanks Mr. Mtn Buff!

I'm confused. Do you mean like a punch or an article of clothing typically worn over the foot?

I'm equally confused with your response. A raisin has a lot of wrinkles so I gather the basic purpose of the event was a pointless exercise in pretending otherwise when faced with an undeniably truth? I'm really trying to understand the jargon here and I was hoping you could elaborate more? I apologize if you don't feel like posting more than one lined responses but I would really appreciate more info...Also what is the fascination with fish heads? Allbuffs is a strange place for new posters and I would greatly appreciate a more detailed response. Thanks Mr. Mtn Buff!

Noooooooooo Mtn, don't fall for it. I was so impressed with the brevity of your last post. Please don't ruin it for me.

Some things are beyond explaining and simply have to have been experienced to understand. When confronted with Miss Miller's aged and wrinkled/scaly body her defenders ignored the reality and instead voted for the illusion.

I won't even try to get into burritos.

Some things are beyond explaining and simply have to have been experienced to understand. When confronted with Miss Miller's aged and wrinkled/scaly body her defenders ignored the reality and instead voted for the illusion.

Excellent restraint shown.

Thanks! Makes sense now. I think she's really pretty still. I'm in high school now and hope to go to a PAC 12 school when it's time. Only two more years to go! I'm strongly considering CU and have been following the teams for a few years now. My neighbor's daughter attends CU and she loves it there. This place is funny. I still don't get the whole fish heads thing though. What's the story behind that and who is Stoudt?

Fish heads, or fishhead!

Burrito's what? Mitts off!

Thanks! Makes sense now. I think she's really pretty still. I'm in high school now and hope to go to a PAC 12 school when it's time. Only two more years to go! I'm strongly considering CU and have been following the teams for a few years now. My neighbor's daughter attends CU and she loves it there. This place is funny. I still don't get the whole fish heads thing though. What's the story behind that and who is Stoudt?

Stoudt is our mascot you see in the logo.

Fishhead is.

Now lay out the story about Team Pinder, led by an alleged soccer loving transvestite with OCD and an omelet pan concussion and a guy who prioritizes the groping foot long trout over the honor of some blue veined big breasted mumu wearing Limey from a hideous looking mother.

The appeal of Marissa Miller goes beyond skin condition. She is an American with a great turd cutter who loves American football and a sex appeal that goes beyond three of The Sun.

"Mr. Orr" is my father's name.

That's weird, it's my dick's name too.

You're funny! Is Burrito Palazzo a new dance step or something? Luv the Caddyshack Gopher too! I'm studying biology or veterinary science if I make it to college. I'm pretty sure I will and CU has a good school for both. I like this place so far! Someone said team pinder here. Is that in regards to Lucy Pinder? She is one of my favs!

Go Buffs!

You're funny! Is Burrito Palazzo a new dance step or something? Luv the Caddyshack Gopher too! I'm studying biology or veterinary science if I make it to college. I'm pretty sure I will and CU has a good school for both. I like this place so far! Someone said team pinder here. Is that in regards to Lucy Pinder? She is one of my favs!

Go Buffs!

CSU would be better for you.

CSU would be better for you.

My neighbor said that too once he realized I like veterinary science. I don't know a whole lot about them but my neighbor's daughter said, "No...go to CU". She's really hot and I'll be a sophomore when she's a senior so what the heck right? Plus CU was ranked higher in my major when I checked last so there's that too. Your avatar picture is funny. I think you're pretty cool too.

My neighbor said that too once he realized I like veterinary science. I don't know a whole lot about them but my neighbor's daughter said, "No...go to CU". She's really hot and I'll be a sophomore when she's a senior so what the heck right? Plus CU was ranked higher in my major when I checked last so there's that too. Your avatar picture is funny. I think you're pretty cool too.

He's the coolest!

Someone said team pinder here. Is that in regards to Lucy Pinder? She is one of my favs!

Go Buffs!

The best way to find out what a twenty year old will look like at middle age is to meet her mom.

a5usaqe4.jpg

pics or gtfo.

Also, get me a beer and a sammich, n00b!

Back