1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bellotti Supporters Will Like This Article ...... Sort of

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by InTheBuff, Nov 18, 2010.

1. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindducksbeat/2010/11/oregon_ducks_rundown_oregon_ow.html

Bellotti twice took the Ducks to within reach of a national championship. His 2001 team was cheated out of a chance to play for the title by the head-scratching permutations of the BCS. His 2007 team appeared to be headed for the title game before quarterback Dennis Dixon's season-ending knee injury.

He hired virtually all of the current UO football program's coaches and support staff, and recruited most of the players.

DON'T LIKE

If Bellotti wants to coach, I think he can do better than Colorado. The Buffaloes' glory years are in the rearview mirror. They haven't had a 10-win season since the 2001 team that Bellotti's Ducks pounded in the Fiesta Bowl. They last finished with a winning record in 2005.

The Buffs are an afterthought in the Denver market, which is dominated by professional sports. They are cash-poor.

It will take time, patience and a commitment from the administration for Colorado to successfully rebuild.

2. Fight CU

Fight CU Club Member Club Member

DON'T LIKE

If Bellotti wants to coach, I think he can do better than Colorado. The Buffaloes' glory years are in the rearview mirror. They haven't had a 10-win season since the 2001 team that Bellotti's Ducks pounded in the Fiesta Bowl. They last finished with a winning record in 2005.

The Buffs are an afterthought in the Denver market, which is dominated by professional sports. They are cash-poor.

It will take time, patience and a commitment from the administration for Colorado to successfully rebuild.

great insights jerk-off. (directed toward the author)

3. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

Well the only good thing about Oregon is that is where Wally is from. Oh and the Goonies. So suck it orgegon!

4. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

Hey duck fan how many Rose Bowls or NCs have you won in the last 90 years?

5. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Or better yet the beat down CU laid on Belotti's Ducklings in '95, or the Aloha Bowl loss to CU in '98 when they had Akili Smith?

6. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

Oregon also has good beer, weed, and timber.

7. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i should get paid to write smart stuff like that.

8. UrbanaBuff

UrbanaBuff Member

And beaver.

9. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

Meh. I like Colorado beer, Oregon weed might be good but colorado weed is nice too, and timberland has been **** since he and Magoo split.

10. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

rep.

***edit I must spread some around first. I will neg rep some fusker fans and get back to you.

[video=youtube;C3DNqEAXel0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3DNqEAXel0[/video]