What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Berkeley Hotels

How do you figure? Other than parking it's all easy. I would say public transportation and taxis are the way to go for most of the Bay Area unless you actually live there. Heck, if I didn't have a special parking pass, getting to Allbuff's tailgates would have been a nightmare. Plus, the hotels near Pearl had jacked up rates for game days. It's not that different than most cities IMO and I've been to many PAC 12 venues. The 350 million? That's just California brother. We now have an aircraft carrier welded onto the stadium, a high performance center, a big assed gym, cool conference rooms, killer alumni bars on the donor section and a solid earthquake retrofit. Do you need somewhere close to stay? A nice tailgate area? Somewhere to drink? Good transportation lines? Ask the bear...

Sarcasm Bear, sarcasm. I thought you were the smart one gracing us with your almost Stanford brain power.

How has nobody pointed out the absurdity of Sacky's HMB recommendation when for the same money you could stay at say l'auberge de soleil in napa be closer to Cal and actually have something to do besides try to find your hand in-front of your face through fog?.

I appreciate that you capitalized "bear". I'm making a difference here.

I am adding a bear tag when I go for elk with my bow in a few weeks. I'll be sure to post pics if I send one to bear heaven. Sometimes, you et the bahr and sometimes the bahr ets you.

I am adding a bear tag when I go for elk with my bow in a few weeks. I'll be sure to post pics if I send one to bear heaven. Sometimes, you et the bahr and sometimes the bahr ets you.

You live in Lamorinda. Nobody hunts there. Go to Walnut Creek and buy a Breitling or JLC watch. Get your X5 fixed. Buy new skis. Otherwise, hunt while slathered in bacon grease and yell "bears and wolves suck". That's what a real bow hunter would consider. Or, take BART to 12th street at midnight on Saturday with a 20 minute delay. Or Fruitvale, or 19th or MacArthur...doesn't matter.

Last edited:
You live in Lamorinda. Nobody hunts there. Go to Walnut Creek and buy a Breitling or JLC watch. Get your X5 fixed. Buy new skis. Otherwise, hunt while slathered in bacon grease and yell "bears and wolves suck". That's what a real bow hunter would consider. Or, take BART to 12th street at midnight on Saturday with a 20 minute delay. Or Fruitvale, or 19th or MacArthur...doesn't matter.

There is a lot of hurt in that post. I'm filing with the cal human rights commission since you've violated my sense of self. I wouldn't wear a breitling etc to a costume party. Poseur watches. X5s are sorority girl cars.

And I hunt in the sangre de Cristos, far far from suburbia, in colorado. The Bart idea doesn't suck. Will you let me know which stop you'll be at?

There is a lot of hurt in that post. I'm filing with the cal human rights commission since you've violated my sense of self. I wouldn't wear a breitling etc to a costume party. Poseur watches. X5s are sorority girl cars.

And I hunt in the sangre de Cristos, far far from suburbia, in colorado. The Bart idea doesn't suck. Will you let me know which stop you'll be at?
I don't know about the rest of that stuff, but he's right about the Breitling.

The target consumables were for the target poster. The same poster that lives in the East Bay. That is all.

How has nobody pointed out the absurdity of Sacky's HMB recommendation when for the same money you could stay at say l'auberge de soleil in napa be closer to Cal and actually have something to do besides try to find your hand in-front of your face through fog?.

You expect the bear to recognize sarcasm, yet you can't see it for yourself. Sad, really.

The target consumables were for the target poster. The same poster that lives in the East Bay. That is all.

I believe you should review the record more closely. I believe that the suggestion was that walnut creek was a far less absurd choice than half moon bay, for example. Not a choice I would make, but I understand why the alumni association would select a hotel in walnut creek.

You and I could agree on the Claremont. Do you suppose, just hypothetically, they'd serve a furry critter with an arrow protruding from an eye socket at paragon?

If we see a repeat of the last appearance in Berkeley, I may need someone to go my bail.

Monterrey. The aquarium there is really cool. Bring your clubs, play Pebble Beach. Thank me later.

Sacky - Any suggestions for good Lake Tahoe or Yosemite property that would serve as a base camp for the Cal game?

Back