1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big 12 Schedule - Saturday Feb. 5th

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Scotch, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Scotch

Scotch Registered User Club Member Junta Member

Colorado @ Missouri - 5:30pm
    Kansas @ Nebraska - 2pm
    Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State - 11:30am
    Texas Tech @ Texas - 7pm
    Baylor @ Texas A&M - 12pm
    Kansas State @ Iowa State - 11:45pm

Times listed are for Mountain time

source: http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/scoreboard?date=20110205&confId=8

UPSET ALERT! - Nebraska came close to beating Kansas a few weeks ago in Lawrence. Game is now in Lincoln where the fuskers haven't lost a game in conference yet, which includes a win over then #11 A&M. As much as it hurts to say it, with NU sitting half a game behind the Buffs, CU fans might want to [gulp]hope for a jayhawk win[/gulp]. :cry:

As for the Buffs, they're on the road to play #15 Missouri. Like any other road game for CU, a win would be huge, but beating the Tigers in Columbia would get back some of the national attention the Buffs enjoyed while going 3-0 to start Big 12 play.

2. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Will CU's big (and easy) win be enough of a confidence boost to take the tiggers in Columbia? I think the road will stay bumpy for the Buffs, but I would love to see them pull an upset away from Boulder.

The bedlam game is, for once, a do or die game for both teams.

The clowns haven't been very good this year but play tough at home -- will kjsu be able to overcome the distractions, dissentions, and themselves to get a road win?

I don't believe in the nubbies -- I think the gheyhawks eke out a win in hostile territory.

The other games - meh.

3. Scotch

Scotch Registered User Club Member Junta Member

I think the 'Pokes beat the Sooners going away. Agree on a KU win, but the fuskers have been tough at home so far.

4. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Definitely better for CU if KU beats the Corn. Also want Baylor to lose

Oregon State beat #19 Washington 68-56 tonight. The Beavs are still only 4-6 in Pac-10 play, but every little bit helps.

5. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i could get on board with an NU win over KU maybe a little more if NU hadn't been totally dominated midweek by KSU and have that loss at Tech. Yes, home is different but still. OSU will beat OU in Stillwater. That series has few road wins unless the imbalance of talent is great. and both teams are decidedly average....i'd give OSU the neutral court W. plus, there's some kind of bad blood it seems with the Page kid, he goes off against OU every time i've seen.

agreed, not a banner Sat in conf play. Tech at UT, BU at ATM...KSU/ISU.

6. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

I would cheer for the cold war Soviets against :rip:cornholio:rip:.