What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big noon kickoff in Boulder next week?

Pat McAfee will probably be doing his Friday show from the GameDay set also. I know he did it from Tuscaloosa last Friday.

At this rate I kinda expect all of our games to be on ESPN/ABC, FOX or FS1 this season. I doubt they're let any games slip to P12N.
Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

I wonder how they are going to configure both shows on campus. I don't suspect they'll both be on Farrand.
I wonder if one of them will setup in the field behind the business school, that would give a great shot of the flatirons. Or maybe near Norlin, but the buildings and trees might be too big for a good shot of the mountains in the background.

I wonder if one of them will setup in the field behind the business school, that would give a great shot of the flatirons. Or maybe near Norlin, but the buildings and trees might be too big for a good shot of the mountains in the background.
That's a good point. Right next to where we tailgate. That would be fun.

When was the last time one of these traveling shows just said "nah, we are just staying another week"?
I’ve been looking. Never seen a bring it back week. Only once ever before when both in town.

J. Bloom is 1000% correct: Prime needs a Messi-type deal ASAP.

This sport is about players. A substantial number of the country’s best prep/college players want to play for Prime. We’re talking perennial top-5 recruiting/transfer classes, domination in the B12, and playoff appearances.

I’ve been looking. Never seen a bring it back week. Only once ever before when both in town.

This sport is about players. A substantial number of the country’s best prep/college players want to play for Prime. We’re talking perennial top-5 recruiting/transfer classes, domination in the B12, and playoff appearances.
Which is also the scary part if Prime decides he wants to do something different, regardless of the commitment CU shows.

Which is also the scary part if Prime decides he wants to do something different, regardless of the commitment CU shows.

The question is what Prime ultimately wants. But this also highlights that there’s a desperate need to parlay the current buzz, increased revenue etc into something that is gonna outlast Prime and benefits CU when he’s gone and that is the infrastructure. NOW is the time to capitalise.

I was thinking about this and I wonder if Prime has opened the door for some other accomplished, African American athletes to get into coaching.

Seeing Micheal Irwin on our sidelines made me think, if Prime leaves, would someone like him be a good replacement.

I think I would much rather have him than a Jimbo Fisher for example.

Those ex athletes seem to have the passion for it and I’m quite sure they could recruit.

I am quite sure that there will be schools who try to replicate what is going on at CU. (I would bet that none of them are in the SEC)

Back