What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big noon kickoff in Boulder next week?

I have a feeling the atmosphere for one of big noon or gameday will be flat.
We just had big noon last week, the shows start early in the morning, and the game doesn't start until 8 at night. Hosting one we would probably do fine but having an impressive atmosphere for both shows at the same time given the conditions seems unlikely.
I'm interested to see which show people flock to.
I personally think gameday has fallen off and prefer big noon.
It’ll depend on who has more freebies for the students. The school will have 15-20K students who want to be on TV. I expect that both will have great turnouts.

Sportscenter as well.

"SportsCenter
ESPN will broadcast "SportsCenter" from 5 to 6 p.m. Friday on the Business Field across from the CU Events Center. The show is open to the public"

Not for @Alfred91, apparently.

Charlie Sheen Applause GIF

Sometimes I feel like a bad fan for only living 40 minutes away and not going to the big noon or college gameday events. But then I remember I went to every game during the worst period in CU football and only left early one time in that entire span. Then I no longer feel bad.

Sometimes I feel like a bad fan for only living 40 minutes away and not going to the big noon or college gameday events. But then I remember I went to every game during the worst period in CU football and only left early one time in that entire span. Then I no longer feel bad.
I also live 40 minutes away but I doubt you will see folks my age in the crowd. :LOL:

This **** is for the kids. Congrats on being old. It beats the alternative

To add to the other comments, you shouldn't feel bad for this. Like Darth said, it's for the kids. You're an old now.

But you should feel bad for many many other things. Including that incident with Becky in the 7th grade. For shame.

To add to the other comments, you shouldn't feel bad for this. Like Darth said, it's for the kids. You're an old now.

But you should feel bad for many many other things. Including that incident with Becky in the 7th grade. For shame.
Yeah. Dipping Becky’s pig tails in the ink well was cold!

I have a feeling the atmosphere for one of big noon or gameday will be flat.
We just had big noon last week, the shows start early in the morning, and the game doesn't start until 8 at night. Hosting one we would probably do fine but having an impressive atmosphere for both shows at the same time given the conditions seems unlikely.
I'm interested to see which show people flock to.
I personally think gameday has fallen off and prefer big noon.

It’ll depend on who has more freebies for the students. The school will have 15-20K students who want to be on TV. I expect that both will have great turnouts.
I'm glad to be very wrong. Both scenes are electric.

Back