1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisnow Gone?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by SanDiegoBuff, Mar 31, 2010.

1. SanDiegoBuff

SanDiegoBuff Club Member Club Member

Was Bisnow drummed off the team for that Idol performance? Graduate? Thought he was a junior, but noticed he wasn't on the spring depth chart I just looked at.

2. goldenchild

goldenchild New Member

I'm positive he graduated

3. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

I heard he quit school to become a backup singer/dancer for New Kids on the Block

4. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

he was done - 4 years and gone.

5. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

Has one year of eligibility left but after graduating this spring will likely pursue any number of non-FB things, whether they be grad school or music. Kid has plenty going on and competing for starting snapper probably wasn't as high on his priority list. Sure he'll represent CU well wherever he goes.

6. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

And just like that Bisnow (aka Austin Paul, aka Bizzy Biz) shows up in a cameo for a new music reality show -- watch around 1:00...

bizzy biz.jpg

[video=youtube;SF-EUZrN9MM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF-EUZrN9MM[/video]

7. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

He's definitely gone. Kid was all over campus walking around singing and snapping, whether it be on foot or on his scooter

8. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I kind of felt sorry for him on AI. I think they kind of played him a bit.

9. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

I saw him in the student gym last summer. Different kind of guy, to be sure.

10. AlferdJasper

Idol picks a couple contestants every show and either showcases them as the nicest, most hardluck, deserving artist, or as the most arrogant, cocky, UNdeserving kind of artist. Bisnow got the latter treatment, but I still think he's going to get the last laugh.

11. UrbanaBuff

UrbanaBuff Member

Pretty vain kid from what we saw on TV, especially since he was a 3rd string long snapper. I mean, anyone could do that job.

12. Wyo Buff

Wyo Buff Club Member Club Member

Maybe he's joining J-Fly's posse.

13. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

FWIW he is touring in Europe atm

14. The Sink

The Sink New Member

Bisnow wasn't a blue collar enough, and toiling in a dead end menial job, like all those, from year 1, who end up on the show. Judges are very partial to those who are most like themselves........hard knock college grads. Bisnow didn't have a chance from the get go. It's a socio economic class thing. The great unwashed masses view CU and its students as elitist...

15. El Gringo

El Gringo Pura Vida Club Member

The Bisnow family are HUGE CU supporters - and I'm not just talking about sports either. They are also some of the nicest, most generous and welcoming people you will ever meet. They have done and continue to do more for CU than most posters here - all because one of their 3 kids went to CU and loved it so much. AI wasn't Austin's greatest moment, and he has admitted as much. I expect his best work will come, not from behind the mic, but from behind the sound board.

Austin has earned my earned my respect and I hope he succeeds beyond his dreams.

16. The Guest

The Guest Guest

You're not doing much to help our repuatation as internet scum here.

17. UrbanaBuff

UrbanaBuff Member

What are you talking about? Simon Cowell is an elitist, a British one even worse. The last guy to win the show came from a comfortable northern Chicago suburb. Bisnow's problem was that he was a meathead acting like a Backstreet Boy.

18. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

I kind of feel sorry for anyone who watches AI.

19. AlferdJasper

+1

I'm still holding a grudge that they never let him complete that last snap attempt. What jerks.

I feel sorry for those who don' t get it. To each his own.

20. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I saw him interviewed on the news afterward. He seemed like a really good kid. I seem to remember that he felt like he was totally set up and used by AI. I can't remember the exact circumstances. I think they asked him to do a couple of things for the video at CU then edited it to make him look like a douche. Which is douchy.

Oh, and zbuff, I don't watch it. I watched that one just to see him. After that, sayanara AI. I'm an America's Got Talent guy. Which reminds me, I'm pretty good at the old hambone. Almost as good as this guy, but not quite. I need to practice.

[video=youtube;YMJeaZtgwng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMJeaZtgwng[/video]

21. AlferdJasper

DBT, were you rooting for the AGT winner who was raised by his gramma who lost everything in the N'oleans Flood?

I was. Nice pipes that kid has.