What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"Black Out" the Jayhawks

Of course, but they don't have to be STH. I don't want the tickets being basically part of the visiting team allotment. There's way to prevent this, given fans in Colorado first dibs at the tickets. I'd make an alumni exemption and donors exemption(of a certain amount)

Way to difficult to keep track of.

The good news is, with us not playing the squawks next year, their fans will probably not renew their season tickets -- thereby releasing them to be acquired by CU fans. That being the case, and with public season tickets being capped at 7100, it will make it that much harder for them to repeat the process in future years should we schedule another home-and-home with them.

Way to difficult to keep track of.

Not really. The Broncos do it. Simply send communications to season ticket holders to report seats around them that have an abnormally high occurrence of visitor fans. Also ask people around you who they got their tickets from.

The good news is, with us not playing the squawks next year, their fans will probably not renew their season tickets -- thereby releasing them to be acquired by CU fans. That being the case, and with public season tickets being capped at 7100, it will make it that much harder for them to repeat the process in future years should we schedule another home-and-home with them.
I'm not sure how high they can go in terms of season tickets, but I think given the lackluster single game tickets earlier this year, it's possible they expand the amount.

Not really. The Broncos do it. Simply send communications to season ticket holders to report seats around them that have an abnormally high occurrence of visitor fans. Also ask people around you who they got their tickets from.
The Cubs took away tickets from out-of-state ticket holders, who were just in return selling them.

I have a friend, who the night LeBron signed with the Heat became a season ticket holder. Until the Finals last year, I believe he hadn't been to a game.

I don't mind people who can't make a game, sell their tickets to the highest bidder (even if that happens to the opposing fan). Sure, I'd prefer them to be Buffs fans, but I won't fault someone for selling to the highest bidder. If you are just using the tickets as a brokerage service, that's an issue.

I'd say this is right. I estimated them at just under 2,500. FYI, I'm not a fan of the "gay"hawk term that some on here like to use. Losers, tools, jerks, wimps, etc. would be preferred.
[video=youtube;WKVwOqK-0T0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKVwOqK-0T0[/video] Yikes...

Back