1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bohn boned it again

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by bbads, Dec 2, 2010.

1. bbads

bbads Member

If this is true about embree I honestly think Mike is on crack. EB is almost the same guy, but with WAY more upside. im telling you. if EB decides to come to CU as OC, he will leave after 2 years and KILL it at another school as HEAD COACH.

i dont see the reverse happening where EB comes and embree as OC and embree leaves and kills it.
    whatever... i just want EB on the staff. and lets be honest utterbuffluv said it best, you see on ESPN bottom line Jon embree is next head coach at CU, verses Eric Bienemy is now head coach at CU. EB gives more fire. it matters.

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Why does EB have way more upside?

3. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

You couldn't have said this in the other 400 threads on the topic?

4. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

because the internets say so.

5. bbads

bbads Member

chill out 96 buff. also EB said he wont be OC to JE. and embree said he would be OC to EB.

6. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Mike Bohn hates our ****ing program.

7. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

Yeah....i still don't understand why Embree is continually given the immediate knock of having no up side and being a spineless wimp on the sidelines....perception is a funny thing

8. BlackNGold

BlackNGold Club Member Club Member

Nevermind....I heard that it is coming from CJ that it is not a done deal.

9. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

I have to admit, if you are going to hire a Buff for the job, Embree is 3A and Cabral 3B. Mac was 1 and EB was 2. So, from that persepective, MB did manage to screw up again. IMO, he picked the guy who got him the most mileage from the academics (see, I picked a diverse guy) and avoided the PC flak Mac was certain to generate. EB's past run-in's probably did him in just like Mac. In the end, MB has more importatnt political issues to satisfy to the exclusion of doing his best to insure a winner.

Now having said that, Embo may be the guy after all. He is a Buff. He is a lights out recruiter. He has been on threee staffs at CU over ten years. He has been on the KC and Redskins staffs, with a year under Shanny to boot. I am behind the guy now. He's the CU coach and I hope he rips it up. The staff is the key. EB, if he can get him, won't be around long. Other schools will come calling. The difference in EB and Embo is perception. EB is hot, Embo is not. It will be crying frickin' shame if EB replaces Skippy at fUCLA. IMO, that won't end well for CU.

10. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Aim a little higher.

Lets not forget nothing is official yet either.